GET TO KNOW US:
Dan whiteley: Founder & managing partner
- Managing Partner of the firm which he founded in 2006.
- Regarded as one of the top recruiters in the country in MEP and specialty construction.
- Has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Human Resource Management from Washington State University.
- Is happily married with two kids. He enjoys travel, sports, and collecting vinyl records.
- Golf Game – Every practice swing is pure. Generally loses 1 club per round.
Dan@merrymanco.com | cell/text: (360) 921-5618
Trevor butenscheon: executive recruiter
- Merryman’s expert for the Mechanical Construction industry.
- Specializes in HVAC, Plumbing, Piping and Fire Protection contracting.
- Has become an industry expert for Engineering placements.
- Joined A.L.M. in 2011 after working the Biz Dev side for an MEP contractor.
- Holds A.L.M.’s record for number of placements in a single year.
- Is happily married with two kids. He enjoys coaching and is a diehard Seahawks, Blazers and Mariners fan.
- Finds landscaping and gardening good for the soul.
- Golf Game- Flirts with 100, tips cart girls kindly.
firstname.lastname@example.org | cell/text: (360) 601-6154
joel gaines: executive recruiter
- Came up through the trades as a Carpenter and Construction PM in Seattle, WA.
- Passionate about real estate rehab and investment properties.
- Has been recruiting since 2013 focusing on the Commercial General Contracting industry.
- His hands-on experience enables him to provide a viewpoint on recruiting that most others can’t offer.
- Happily married with 3 little boys and one baby girl!
- Devout Christians who is heavily involved with his church in Hillsboro, Or.
- Golf Game- Shades of brilliance from the tee box followed by 4putts.
email@example.com | call/text: (425) 999-7085
craig watkins, dbia: executive recruiter
- Has made a career out of optimizing companies and helping teams grow.
- Bought a civil/mechanical construction firm at 29.
- A serial entrepreneur who uses his corporate background to help growing start-ups and developing leaders.
- Has a focus on Waste Water Management, GC staffing and management development.
- University of Southern California - BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A.L.M.'s "modern family man" with kids at ages 9, 23, and 29.
- Golf Game- More of a water polo guy.
call/text: (562) 755-2218
kevin williams: marketing director & executive recruiter
- 8 years of marketing and sales experience.
- Passionate about team-building and culture development.
- Personnel Psychology and HR Management B.S. from Washington State – Go Cougs!
- Comes from a family background of construction management and owner/developers.
- Strongly believes in being ethical and transparent in all transactions and negotiations.
- Happily married to a smokin’ hot wife and has an awesome one year old boy.
- Enjoys live music, good beer, and exploring the PNW with his dog Louie.
- Golf Game - a roller coaster.
call/text: (503) 545-7075